Changes & New Product Sneak Peak from Close to My Heart

Our paper just got better… pictured above “Elemental”
The new idea book will introduce 8 new themed two-sided, full-color designs for more patterns and coordination.
Changed to cardstock-weight for more stability; now suitable to use as your basepage.
Added decorative ½” zip strip for creativity; kit info on reverse, so all you need to know is right at your fingertips.
Joining My Stickease are some new accents called complements (Elemental Dimensional Elements pictured), which include everything from die-cut colored chipboard, rub-ons & adhesive-backed canvas shapes that give projects a unique look.

My Creations Memory Game – 24-3x3 chipboard cards in a white box with magnetic closure. The ideas are endless.
One of my favorite new embellishments are the Décor journaling spots, used in the lay-out pictured above. 12 pockets, each with a coordinating tag.

Want to see more ?   My Catalogs are in....just give me a call to pick one up.

No comments: