Jimmy Buffett & Mackinac Bridge Walk - studio j style

What better way to catch you up on my Summer than with some digital Studio J artwork. Been adding to "My Life" Scrapbook this week. Wanted to show you what I did, in hopes to inspire some of you to do the same. Each 12 x 12 page comes to me printed on silver-lined photo paper ready to slide into my album. Remember just pick a memory and tell a story.
Double click on any lay-out to see the story.






Watch the current Studio J Tutorial called Love Your Layout: Using Photos for a Background

Private free lessons this Saturday September 22nd, just call for an appointment time.

Again I'm loving me some Studio J. Want to scrapbook your event in 30 minutes or less ?? If so, click here and try out Studio J ! No obligation to buy....just play! You do have to create an account but you do not have to make a purchase. GO AHEAD....try it. You will fall in love with Digital scrapbooking. SIMPLE, FAST and EASY !


No comments: