It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . . in Kim's CTMH Studio

Holiday Openhouse - November 24th 10am - 5pm
Come join me for a bit or stay awhile. But make sure and stay long enough to fill out your Christmas Wish list. Wouldn't you love to get exactly what you want this year ? You fill out the list and I will contact that special secret santa for you.
 
Christmas Tree Boxes (3) create & take starts at 11:00 every hour on the hour (limited supply)
 
Gift/or Sachet Card Holder starts at 11:30 every half hour on the half hour (limited supply)
 
 As you all know I am a Papercrafter Horder, I have been challenging myself by digging through past projects and my stash, and will be selling many retired, exclusive, as well as current CTMH product. All Cash and Carry (instock product) will receive FREE Shipping/Handling and FREE Tax status. This is the perfect time for shopping for yourself, as well as for gift giving.
 
For those hard to buy for relatives and friends...
  • For all those Cricut lovers the Art Philosophy or Artiste Collections
  • Studio J 5-Packs Each Pack includes 5 two-page layouts plus shipping and handling. The perfect gift for that person that takes alot of pictures and never develops them. Men also love it. Also includes a Private one hour digital class from me.
  • Workshops on the Go Kits Create exclusive projects using the coordinating products and instructional workshop guide in the Workshops on the Go® workshop kits.
  • More Innovative Products from Close to My Heart.
RSVP SO THAT I KNOW WHEN TO BE EXPECTING YOU !!!!!


No comments: