HAPPY VALENTINES DAY -

I wasn't able to SEND handmade cards to all of you this year, well actually no one got hand made cards, LOL. So here is the next best thing. May my Valentine day card class be showered down upon you all. you have my permission to scrap lift until your HEART is content.
 
I have become my normal, overwhelmed with life self, but in a good way, traveling with friends and family, bigger customer base and still designing new artwork each and every month for my customers and students :) HOWEVER I notice I have not posted in my blog since NOVEMBER OMG.
 
Since my calendar is Never up-to-date, I will be replacing it with my normal monthly schedule and continue to keep my left hand column current with artwork and actual dates/times of events. Camp Palmer is full for March. To see what you have missed, go to "My Art" page. Many kits are available :)
 
Anyone looking for something to keep them busy, love to create things with their friends, travel, take photos, scrapbook and hang with a fun/ friendly group of women, I would love to have you join my CTMH downline....
 
April 3rd we are meeting at the First Michigan Cheesecake factory for lunch, then off to a 3 hour creative session with Kristine Widtfeldt, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, for a fabulous, motivational evening! Drive back home after.  
 
June 25 - June 30 We are sharing a room for “The Artistic Adventure” CTMH Convention 2014 in Anaheim, CA. Not only will we have a fun filled/ creative days with Close to My Heart and the brand new released catalog, evenings at Downtown Disney, A wonderful banquet with live entertainment. I am also planning a lighthouse adventure for ALL day Sunday. and maybe go to some taping on our free night (yes only one of those). Maybe Craig Fergusson.
 
Sunday Lighthouse day -  optional
Anacapa island (two lighthouses.. one at dock and one on island). It says it takes one hour and 40 minutes to get there from our hotel and the ferry leaves at 10:00am, we would have to pack a lunch and rent a car.
Ferry departs back to dock at 3:45pm. On the way back we could take a different route along coast and see 4 more lights…. The Los Angeles Harbor light looks gorgeous… maybe we could eat dinner overlooking it or something :)

No comments: