Kimberly’s Exclusive Store from Close to My Heart

Invite “My Store” to your next crop and be Inspired
Two - Three 8 foot tables of CTMH Merchandise including over 40 Exclusive design Scrapbook page kits made from Kimberly’s workshops (each makes 6-12x12 pages including instructions), Exclusive card kits, Cookbook kits, Calendar kits and other papercrafting kits as well. You will also find CTMH paper packets, stamp sets, layout books, embellishments, WOTG and general merchandise for sale as well. 
Free Demos/Create & Take available on request
If you see something specific in my Blog Mail Order, just let me know and I will bring it along as well.  You will never run out of things to do or have lack of papercrafting inspiration.
I have been a CTMH consultant for 10 years, prior to this I wrote Craft books & magazine articles and taught at National Convention, & PBS television segments.


No comments: