Join my Marker Club & receive a FREE marker roll-up organizer

The ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers can take your artwork to a whole new level. Close To My Heart offers a selection of 24 colors with everything from versatile neutrals to vibrant brights. Looking to acquire the whole set without making a noticeable dent in your pocketbook.
Agree to purchase 4 markers each month for the next 6 months and receive a color chart and roll up organizer for FREE (must pay s/h for delivery or Free pickup at my house)
Simply Email me to let me know you have begun, then I will place your first order. Or place it yourself by joining the current month order on my website !! and your markers will be delivered right to your front door.

Copic Sketch Vs. ShinHan Twin Touch

The Twin Touch markers are Copic Sketch marker's closest competition with refillable ink, vibrant colors, and replaceable nibs, particularly as Twin Touch markers are cheaper than Copics and perform with similar results. Twin Touch markers have a dryer brush tip application, which is perfect for adult coloring (less bleeding). However if you utilize saturation in your markering technique, you would have a difficult time doing so with the Twin Touch markers.  Both of these alcohol based marker brands are an excellent choice for illustrators, although I would say that the Twin Touch is probably comparable to the Copic Ciao marker in price and features.

If you're looking for a cheaper Copic substitute for scrapbooking and stamping, the ShinHan Twin Touch is just the marker to suit your needs.

No comments: