LET'S MAKE A DEAL

There are so many exciting Close to My Heart items (new and old alike), that I wanted all of my customers to be able to afford them, so I decided to start making some fantastic deals on my favorites… Listed below/click on link to see each items details.


The individual components stack on top of each other in a variety of combinations, so you can mix and match the pieces to create a storage solution that’s perfectly tailored to your crafting style and space.  And if your needs change, you can easily rearrange the pieces again to get the right fit for you.  Bundle includes 2 paper trays, 1 large tray, 1 small tray, 1 marker stack, 4 stamp pad stacks and 1 tool cubby.




Agree to purchase $250. ($5 items) or $350. ($10 items) of product by April 15, 2018 and receive your chosen item for just $5 or $10 (must pay s/h for delivery or Free pickup at my house).

Simply Email me what your have chosen to earn, then I will place your first order. Or place it yourself by joining the current month order on my website !! and your product will be delivered right to your front door.
Contact me today at kimstom@wcnet.org or Facebook 
And Let's Make a Deal

SUBJECT LINE: CTMH Deal


No comments: