Help make the sad stories end...

Okay this is the last week for me to reach my goal for Relay for Life event THIS FRIDAY !!!!!
There are so many of us who are concerned about this disease and want to make a difference.  And alot of you said you would help by donating this year. Relay For Life is a great way to take a stand against cancer. I have been either on a team, a Captain of a team, on the steering committee or all of the above J for over 14 years.  I have always just silently worked for the cause, however I have never really pushed people to make a donation, for fear that someone might get mad or take offence.  But...okay.... I am pushing you this year.... Do you realize if each one of my blog/facebook friends would just donate $10.00 I would earn over $1,800. Please click on the Thank You button on the left to donate.  Yes I am thanking you in advance...cause I know that I can count on all my friends to do this ....

This is a picture of me with one of my best friends, Robin Seifert (blonde hair). We used to laugh and have fun. We would talk about how we would grow old together and our kids would be best friends. Until 15 years ago when her life was cut short at 34 years old, leaving a 5 & 8 year old without a mom. Please help me make these sad stories end.

Please support my efforts to fight back against cancer by making a donation.....
Your efforts will help the American Cancer Society fund groundbreaking cancer research, provide up-to-date cancer information, advocate for all people to have access to screening and treatment, and offer free programs and services to improve the quality of life for people facing cancer. By being a part of Relay, we are joining a worldwide movement to help defeat cancer for future generations.
I Relay because I want to see an end to cancer during my lifetime. Relay gives me the unique opportunity to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and support the American Cancer Society's lifesaving mission by fighting back against a disease that has already taken too much.

No comments: