Inspired by my front porch

Yesterday while designing for my upcoming card class featuring CTMH stamp set "Happy Autumn", I used Hollyhock tipped with Ruby / olive leaves... then I thought, many times my favorite artwork is inspired by nature....  I just loved the color of mums I purchased for the front porch, so I decided to go be inspired by my front porch instead. This is just one of the cards in this month's card class. I used Gypsy tipped in Smokey Plum / juniper leaves.
During class I gave student many artful options and they enjoyed coming up with their own as well.
In addition to this card we will be making 2 more cards to celebrate Autumn. Your friends & family will love how talented you have become when you create each of these designs.
Techniques will include rolling, multicolored stamping, and various ways to ink distress using our Texture Tools 
In addition to making 3 embellished cards, you will also receive the featured stamp set & papers to repeat what you have learned at home. All this for just $30.00 What a Deal !!

Required Supplies: Adhesive, glue dots & scissors
Optional additions: Acrylix Blocks, 12 x 12 trimmer & piercing tool

Contact me today at kimstom@wcnet.org or Facebook me for more information and to get registered.
SUBJECT LINE: Card Class

No comments: