Pinners Conference – FREE pre-cut patterned paper & directions-

Simply purchase required supplies FROM MY WEBSITE (also click a JOIN button please) and receive pre-cut patterned paper, flourishes, & rhinestones FREE from me, to make 10 cards per included directions and cutting instructions.
 
Required Supplies to receive Freebies: 
X7176b Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet $9.95
C1567 Santa Claus 13.95
Z1848 Red Shimmer Trim 4.95
Z1473 White Daisy Die-Cut Cards/envelopes  5.95
Simply purchase more card bases to have enough supplies
to create dozens of additional cards.
 Optional Supplies needed to complete project:
Z2172 Whisper ink stamp pad
Z2165 Juniper ink stamp pad
Z2170 Ruby ink stamp pad
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
1514 Tombow Mono Adhesive

Keep in mind the holidays from the heart promotion in which you can earn FREE stared items.
Also when you spend $50. You are eligible for $5.00 Stamp of the Month
To purchase more Rhinestones ( 12 flourishes & 36 – 4mm round) send $5.00 to:
Kimberly Thomas
10464 Rudolph Road
Rudolph, Ohio 43462
Local Customers – Mini Pinners Holiday Event will be November 9th in my basement studio.

Contact me today at kimstom@wcnet.org or Facebook me at kimberlypapercrafter for more information.

2 comments:

Jeanie B said...

There is a pinners conference? November 9th? In Ohio? Do tell!

kimberly thomas said...

This is just something that I am doing for my local customers. I guess I should call it a mini pinners conference. Many times I have mini conventions and such so that my customers do not feel left out. I only take 10 customers in my downstairs basement workshop. do you live near me ???? we will be doing cards and other pinterest items, food served will also be from pinterest. Sorry for any confusion that this might have caused. more details coming soon :)