Sweet Christmas Memories

I had a wonderful time revisiting Christmas' past as I prepared for my Nov/Dec Scrapbook workshop using the new Yuletide Carol patterned paper.
Mail Order Option also available
I just love this time of year, when I work on my theme albums... it is so much fun, I think I better start an Easter one this year !! So I dug out the Christmas photos and decided on Christmas of 1994 & 1989 (yes 2 years this year). 
The memories quickly relived as I looked at the photos, 1989 was my twins first Christmas, everything seemed so magical. Then as I looked at 1994 it reminded me how they were still riding with Santa 5 years later and this was Laverne & Shirley's (dalmatians) first Christmas . I definitely feel all warm and nice inside when I look at these lay-outs. I love them!
So whether you are starting or continuing a Holiday theme album or simply getting ready for this years Holidays. Please come and join me on one of the evening or morning listed on the left hand side of this page. Remember you must RSVP so that I am expecting you :)

I will teach three 2-page 12 x 12 lay-outs from the Cherish/Imagine/Magic/or Reflection lay-out books or my own original design. One will be more complicated with new techniques or interactive, while the other two will be more basic. That means that you will go home with 6 completed pages & 3 page protectors ready for photos.
All this for just $25.00. Must RSVP

To stay current with what’s happening please look in the left hand column of this page to see the upcoming classes or join one of our monthly groups and always be in the know.
Before you know it you will have a binder full of lasting tributes to the people and experiences you cherish most. You’ll also be able to take advantage of special CTMH promotions, adorable Stamp of the Months, and other neat exclusives !
Being a part of a monthly group is GREAT, but not necessary to come to classes. Contact me today at kimstom@wcnet.org or Facebook me for more information and to get registered.
SUBJECT LINE:  Scrap Class
You are required to bring sturdy adhesive, 12” paper trimmer & scissors
to all classes. 

No comments: