Digital Christmas Cards-You design yourself with FREE Studio J® !

After watching the Studio J video about Custom Photo Wells (below). My mind went into overdrive, think how cheap you could make your Christmas Cards !!!
4x8 2.50/ 4 =.63 per card & 4x6 2.50/ 6 =.42 per card...
on high quality silver-lined paper..wow!
Happy Anniversary, Studio J®!

November marks the five-year anniversary of Studio J®, and that means it’s your lucky month, with five amazing ways to win through Studio J and Close To My Heart social media! Printed on silver-lined photo paper for just $5.00 per two-page 12 x12 layouts during the month of November. that is cheaper than paying to get your photos developed !
We have 7 different holiday theme papers/stickers/embellishments available in digital, I quickly did a few up using old Christmas photos of the kids (sorry kids), so you could see what I mean.I used pear & partridge for horizontal cards and Yuletide Carol for vertical. I am so excited... this is so creative and cool. no mess, no fuss.. I love it!



















All Studio J Software is FREE

If you need a personalized lesson, contact me and we can set up a private lesson at my house or I have also done long distance lessons over the phone
(listed above or CONTACT ME)


No comments: