Creating memories with Close to My Heart. . . that will last a lifetime !

I love Close to My Heart… You can live or you can make a life. That is what Close to My Heart has taught me to do. I started with CTMH just before my twins went off to college, to create a life for myself without kids. And it has been quite a ride so far.
Click on any photo to see larger image.
I just returned from my first CTMH Album Retreat in Salt Lake City.  I feel so accomplished and inspired to create and teach what I have learned to my friends (yes I call them friends, instead of customers), I realized a long time ago, I was not only getting all those boxes of cherished photos scrapped, making extra income to buy and go where I want to....BUT making lifelong friendships.  I have rekindled old relationships and made new friends as well.
This year none of my downline, or past CTMH consultants could attend the album retreat with me, so I bought a ticket and went to the bulletin boards to see who would room with me and ended up meeting Sonia, Krista and Joy.
After the retreat, I traveled on to Arches and Canyonland National Parks with Sonia (fulfilling her bucket-list) and Krista. What an adventure !!! Again something that would have never happened without Close To my Heart.
Scrap-bookers are the best friends in the world. I love having a career where I can look at my customers as friends first. 
This Spring will be my 10th year as a consultant. As I reflect back on the relationships built from CTMH, I am amazed.  It is more than a direct sales company, it is a family, and I love it.  Let me show you how to make it from the heart, with Close to my Heart.


No comments: