Cricut® Play Day Sept 17th 10am - 5pm - Scrapbooking Open House & Make-up Day

I finally broke my brand new digital Cricut and Art Philosophy cartridge out of the box and had a play day. I developed our new Card Class Structure and am working out the Scrapbook classes next. Then I thought if everyone elses summer has been as hectic as mine. Why not let everyone relax & join in on the fun.

So lets have a PLAY DAY. You can makeup summer missed classes, take one or both of the card classes that I will be teaching, or simply bring your own stuff to work on.... And yes, yes....PLAY WITH THE CRICUT. Also receive a FREE handout - Cricut Machine Tips & Tricks for attending.

Need to RSVP as to times and what you will be doing....so that I am expecting you and ready with supplies.

10-noon "Miracle" Cardmaking Class
1 - 3pm Hooray Bouquet / Cricut® Card Class

Look Foward to seeing everyone :)

No comments: